Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nyarrrrr

I see from this that the BNP have a new, sure-fire way of recruiting the critical mass they need and enabling them to usher in a new thousand year reich of not being very nice to the darkies.

The British National Party is using English Folk songs ...the BNP is very much on the look out for a "political soundtrack".


Yep. Folk music. That ought to do the job.

You can just see the rallies now. Lots of smartly turned out young men marching in perfect drill, tons of flags, Nick Griffin in a silly moustache and some weirdybeard folkie in the corner playing an accordion and singing "The Lincolnshire Poacher". Finger in the ear here we go.

Oh I'm a computer programmer
From sunny Milton Keynes
During the week I wear a suit
At the weekend I wear jeans
And it's my delight on a Friday night
To cook some haricot beans.1

I wonder if Dave Cameron's Tories would be interested in picking up the contracts of all those "Oi!" bands now that the BNP have gone acoustic.


1 © Alexi Sayle, who still is funny.

No comments: