Just been having a look at my referrers - basically who comes to the blog as a result of what they search for in Google.
Jesus I have some seriously twisted readers; and that makes me very happy.
Apparently I am the number three result on google.com for "scaly dragon porn", right behind the guy who has a blog devoted exclusively to the subject1 and I'm the number one result on Belgian Google for "elephant wanker"
Surrealism still going strong in the land of chips and chocolate then.
1 Caution: Link not safe for work, for anyone for whom the term "Hot dragon vent action" is distasteful or anyone who appreciates decent furry spooge writing quite frankly.
Guido’s Most Read Stories This Week
-
This week 968,391 visitors visited 983,563 times viewing 968,325 pages. The
most read and shared stories in order of popularity were: Labour Loses
Control ...
10 hours ago



1 comment:
yay im wierd
Post a Comment