Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I should give a shit because?

Ok so in Browns Bankrupt Britain lots of people are losing their jobs. A bunch of twathead traders and their bigger twathead bosses royally fucked up and the rest of us are paying for it, sometimes with our jobs and meanwhile in the interests of "fairmess" those of us still in gainful employment are being gouged even further to cough up to "help the needy".

Now despite dragons not being the most philanthropic creatures in the world even I am prepared to hand over a few coins from the hoard to help out those who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in dire straights and in need of a bit of help to keep them going and get them back on their feet again.

So why the fucking hell is the money I pay for this express purpose being spend on cunts like Elizabeth Malcolm, an utter waste of DNA that the beeb have decided to feature in their "Unemployment - not very nice is it" series being run on their website.

Elizabeth Malcolm, 43, has never had a job. She lives in a two-bedroom council flat in Glasgow with her three children, one grandchild, two cats and a hamster.


Now I am 43 and I've never (technically) not had a job from the moment I left university in '86, never claimed a penny in benefits from the state, have two cats and I did have a hamster until the Pet Shop Boys came round my house one day and it mysteriously disappeared. So why have I got a job and Liz hasn't?

But she concedes that she doesn't really know why she didn't get a job, and that there was an element of just "not getting round" to it.
...
Without any qualifications she assumed she wasn't able to follow her chosen path and join the Army. She never actually made it to the recruitment office to ask.


Hang on you went to school at the same time as me, as I remember it was free and you just had to turn up and avail yourself of the teachers and books provided, they even paid for you to take exams and stuff so what happened to you?

She ... used to bunk off a lot.


Fucking hellski! You just could not be bothered could you you cuntrumpet. We just made if far too fucking easy for you. Can't be bothered to go to school, can't be bothered to get a job or even go and ask about one. Just lie back in the arms of Mother State and pick up the fucking dole, fat, dumb and happy. Let me guess you'll get yourself up the fucking duff so you can claim the child benefit next...

By 17 she had met the father of her three children and by 22 had their first son William. ... Now a lone parent, she shares her bedroom with her son Jon, 13, daughter Danielle, 17, and Danielle's son Rhys, 11 months.


Yep. I even see you've taught your fucking slag daughter the quick route to the state's coffers too.

The family survive on a combination of Income Support and Child Tax Credits, claimed by both Elizabeth and Danielle. Both also receive the universal Child Benefit for one child each. It all amounts to about £270 a week between the five of them.


Survive? Survive? You do not fucking survive on a tax-free salary of over £1100 a fucking month, accommodation paid for, free this that and the fucking other because you are on "income support"; that's an annual take home salary of around £13,200 so a gross salary of, say, 18k. Sure not a fortune but I would posit that this is hardly "surviving".

She's having "panic attacks" though because even a government as fucked up and dependent on the votes of pond slime like Liz realise that they are utterly taking the piss..

"They said I'd be better off if I was out working because Jon's at an age now where the money I'm getting will stop soon. I'd need to sign on [for unemployment benefit] again and I don't want that because I think I'm too old to sign on."


Fafnir give me strength. Sure Liz you look about sixty odd in your picture but that will be the booze, fags and deep fried mars bars, you are not too fucking old to work at fourty sodding three otherwise I would not be heading to work and freezing my fucking tail off crammed into a cold train with hundreds of other people who seem to be here solely to fund your lifestyle choices.

Liz goes on to have a good old moan about her circumstances and it's all not her fucking fault boo hoo feel sorry for me. Go read it all if you really want to raise your blood pressure.

She does have a bit of insight mind...

Elizabeth is aware there are some who would criticise her life.


Liz you have no idea how much. You are what is wrong with this country, you are a parasite, a mouth breathing drain on the rest of us. The only way you could be of use would be if you voulunteered to be rendered down for cat food (you like your cats, they would appreciate that)

"I'm sorry they have to pay tax money to me. If I could get a job... give me a job then and I'll work, and then they won't have to pay me."


No you fucking cunt we will not "Give you a job". With scum like you it's always "give" isn't it. It's the only thing you know. Give me this, give me that, the world owes me a fucking living so give, give, give. Elizabeth Malcom, you have never for a nanosecond taken any responsibility for your life and you expect me to pay for your lack of giving a flying fuck.

But pay I will until one of our lying, corrupt politicos grasps the nettle of welfare dependancy and rips it out by the root.

No comments: