Thursday, July 08, 2010

Amen, or something

As you probably know I have a little hobby called "scambaiting" which involves me answering those Nigerian fraud emails pretending to believe them and then messing with the scanmmer's heads. I have a seperate email account whose address has been seeded in various places from which these scammers harvest their potential victims' email addresses; what we in the trade call a "catcher account"

However this little gem turned up in the catcher account this morning.


|
Endtime Endtime
to Endtime
Re: Beloved,don't leave ur salvation to the future.Reject 666"(read-Bible-Revelation-13-8-18)
6:23 PM (12 hours ago)


To know that hell await sinners and keep silent on the matter would be injustice to mankind.eternal punishment is not a pleasant subject for discussion, but you must know it.hell the destiny of all sinners,who personly reject Christ Jesus in their life time. (read- Math-25-41-46.Rev-20-13-15,21-8.) Repent to day."Bewere of 666"-read-Revelation-13-8-18)9-Says He who has an ear,let him hear.Repent today and save ur life to Christ Jesus.

Salvation is found in no one else for there is no other name under heaven given to man,"you and I"by which we must be save.(read -Act-4-12).A great multitude that no one could count,from every nation,tribe,people and language,standing before the throne and in front of the lamb, "JESUS CHRIST." they were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.and they cried out in a loud voice,salvation belongs to our GOD who sits on the throns and to the lamb,JESUS CHRIST.Say Aman praise and glory and wisdom and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever Aman.(read- Rev-7-9-11).The wages of sin is death,but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus (read- Rom-6-23) save ur life in CHRIST JESUS to day.


And it carries on for page after page after page in the same badly spelt vein.

Doubt he's a scammer but I could not resist dropping him a quick reply:

So as the bible talks about unicorns does it mean unicorns are real? If I believe in Jesus will he let me have a unicorn when I go to heaven?

I'd like a unicorn. Unicorns are cool.

Could I have a lady unicorn as I reckon it would be really great to have sex with a unicorn and I would want a lady one because I'm not gay.

You could use the horn for leverage.

Love and kisses

No comments: