Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Jammie Dodgers

My train company have started promoting their new wizard wheeze which fits right in with the police state that Britain is rapidly turning into under the auspices of ZaNuLabour. Apparently if you "suspect" someone of not having paid for their train travel you can send a text message starting with the word "dodger" to a phone number.

Wonderful, so how the fuck does that work then? Well let's have a go picking the first random fucker I see who looks like they are going to get off at Cambridge. First of all I'll fire up the baiting phone* and so we go "DODGER old mn in rd drs on {time} Lon Cambrdge"

Now I will just strategically position myself so I can see the platform entrance at Cambridge.

Oh my phone went beep. Auto ack from the SMS reciever at National Distress Party HQ.

10 mins later we're at Cambridge and old lady in red dress gets off train... walks straight out of station without being challenged.

Marvellous. It doesn't work. That's me sleeping soundly tonight knowing that no matter how much stazi-like surveillance they will put in place humans will still be running it and cock-ups win out every time.




* unregistered handset and free sim from O2 topped up using cash - mainly used in my 419 baits.

No comments: