Monday, August 11, 2008

Anti Dhimmitude reqested

Now we all know that the government takes about as much notice of those online polls they host as they do for, well, any opinions expressed to them by the British public who by and large just want them to fuck off. However some fuckwad islamist has stuck a petition up to make Mohammed's (piss be upon him) birthday a UK national holiday.

Fortunately someone with an ounce of sense has launched a counter-petition which is here.

Of course the chances of a holiday on Big Mo's birthday happening are about the same as there being 72 virgins waiting to give me a blow job when I get to my office this morning but just to put the raghead's noses out of joint do go along and sign.

2 comments:

Old Holborn said...

Let them have it.

I can't wait for the Hindu's to chip in and ask for a day off for each of their 356 Saints

Dracunculus said...

Actually OH you might have a point - I get double money AND a day off in lieu if I work a bank holiday (which I invariably do) so extra cash for the dragon.

Can I nominate St Bavo of Valkenswaard for a holiday? It's round my birthday.