Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Lads from Lagos don't miss a trick

Was wondering when I was going to see my first Gaddafi trunk box 419 scam...

Sir,

I got your info from a diary to one of my fathers aide.You understand my father (Muammar Gadaffi) is dead. I would need to secure some of my funds overseas to enable me get a good legal defence in the coming months,as I anticipate I and my brothers shall face.

I have some money safely kept in a vault somewhere in Europe.I ask you to be my TRUSTEE to retrieve this fund.Basically you will take care of ALL the necessary expenses to formalize the papers in your name to secure the fund,as i am presently incapacitated to do so.

Please,if you do not have the capacity to secure such large amount as it,do not bother replying.Be sure You will also take back whatever you have spent afterwards.

If you have our sympathy on this,please contact our attorney in UK immediately.

Name: John Gerspach
Email: gadaffiaffairs@johngerspach.info
City: London
Country: United Kingdom

Thanks,
Saif al-Islam Gaddafi

Feel free to email him and mess him around... safe scambaiting tips and tricks can be found here, tell them that the Grumpy Dragon sent you.

No comments: