Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Show me a motion

Dwaggin got a new lappy! Yay me!

It's a "business tool", yes definitely a business tool, look it says "IBM" on it and it has a special attachment that makes sure you're wearing a white shirt and dark blue tie before it will let you log on.... Well that's what I told my accountant.

She's called Tiamat-II and as she comes from Singapore I have picked a suitable wallpaper.



Given the rain we've had recently the watery theme fits as well - I'm currently on the train into work and it looks like we're going through a car-wash.

But you know the very best thing about it? It's not the thingie I can put my claw on to log on, the little blue button that does everything or actually getting seperate "home" and "page up" keys like my last lappy didn't have. It's the window on the hard drive shock sensor monitor which lets you watch your computer wobble about in real-time as I shudder up and down the line from London to Cambridge.

I could watch it dance about for hours.

No comments: