Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I need my iPlod-U-Like Now!

Well a rubber grommetty thing has fallen off my earphones this morning so I can't listen to my iPod-u-like. Not too much of a problem you think.

WRONG! The fat ugly cunt opposite me has his crappy music turned up so I can hear "tink-tink-tink" and somebody doing a rap... this guy is in his thirties and wearing a suit I might add and probably thinks he's "down" with the "youth" (no, you're a wanker and you're doing the Telegraph crossword). Across the carriage is some bloke snoring, or at least he was until his phone rang with some "humerous" chatty ringtone in a mexican accent - fucking hilarious that was. All I need now is a couple of adenoidal PAs to get on a Broxbourne and bray at each other about how wrecked they got at last night's works Xmas party.

I need my music - if for the only reason of blocking out the seething mass of lumpen proles I have to travel with.

Gods I hope I can find the spare grommety things in my desk when I get in.

No comments: