Monday, November 19, 2007

Entertaining Mr Rhinovirus

Atichooo.... WHUMP CrackleCrackleCrackle

Oh sorry boss, was that your Blackberry?

First proper cold of the winter has arrived and my nose is dripping like a buggered fridge. By rights I should be tucked up in bed at home but with a major release going in at work and, more importantly, the house being full of kitchen fitters being torn a new arsehole every 10 minutes by Mrs Dracunculus I think I'm better off going into the office and setting fire to my monitor every couple of minutes.

First scientist to come up with a sure-fire remedy for the common cold gets made emperor of the world if I have any say in the matter even, and I want to make this quite clear, if he has to put human foetuses and cute baby seals in a blender to invent it.

Until there's a cure, there's always Night Nurse and Glenlivet.

1 comment: