Friday, February 02, 2007

The Odious Toad Speaks


The Prime Minister told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he hoped the police inquiry would be over "shortly".
Yes I bet you do Tone, you must be bricking it you loathsome shit.
But he said he intended to "get on with the job," adding: "You will have to put up with me for a bit longer."
Oh please, do we have to. I am onto my fourteenth TV now because every time your smug little mug pops up and you grin your irritating little grin you then open your gob and spout such complete and utter loads of crap, nonsense and lies that I end up breathing on it and I have to go down to Currys for a new one.
I am not going to get into a situation where I am pleading for my integrity, not even actually in front of the public
Be a waste of time anyway, there cannot be a single life-form in the British Isles that believes you have a shred of integrity left. You are a lying mass murderer who should be swinging from a rope.
He said he had "a deep respect for the British people and it's been an honour and privilege to lead them".
Well we have none for you, you cunt and it's been a pain in the balls for us ever since you oozed your way into No. 10 in 1997.
But he had "changed" over the past 10 years and was a "different sort of person" now, who was less concerned about being "liked".
That's handy, because nobody likes you. The very sight of you makes grown men puke.

I wonder if he realises just quite how much he is loathed and just how many people would have a big shit-eating grin on their faces tomorrow if he popped his clogs in the night, ideally of something painful.

Probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written.

Never thought I'd read this from a British person.

I hope that the recent footage of the Americanis Neadertalis conversing after blowing British service men to bits (and not even having the common-sense decency to immediately inquire about their status, checking to learn of the actual casulties in hope that somebody might have not gotten killed or reporting this to their superiors, instead exclaiming something to the effect of: "Oh m'God; we gonna rot in jail!!") is a most humiliating slap in the face for Mr Laughingstock.