Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jesus Loves You (eveyone else thinks you're a ****)

After Monday's decision, she said: "I am fairly disappointed but I'm looking forward to the next stage because the cross is important and the truth will be revealed. It is important to wear it to express my faith so that other people will know that Jesus loves them."


Look you whiny bint, You are paid by your employer to check in my bags, allocate me seat 7F and hand me my boarding pass. If I wanted to know that "Jesus Loves Me" then I'd tottle along to whatever church / mosque / synagogue / gurdwara / holy-bar-and-grill-of-the-Invisible-Pink-Unicorn (PBUH) was dispensing hugs from imaginary friends that week. British Airways, unless they have started to offer a selecton of proselytising and non-proselytising sections in their 747's and Airbuses these days, do not pay you to spread your cack on their dollar. Nine to Five they own your sorry bum and if they want you to dress up as Barney the Purple Dinosaur then that's the gig - that's what you signed up to. I'd like to wear my comfy disgusting trainers to work but my employers won't let me - I have a choice, find another contract or put sensible shoes on; that's my choice and I don't go bleating to the papers about it. The only "Truth" that is about be revealed is your name looks great on a P45

And don't give me the "but Mrs Said over there can wear a headscarf", so, lots of ladies (of my mothers age, sure) wear headscarves, it's a good way to keep your hair from being blown about; so long as it does not have "Bow down to Mohammed or Burn In Hell Infidel" written on it I can't see the problem. Turbans... bit of a grey area but as it's a cultural thing maybe we can let that pass - the Sikhs aren't trying to ram the Guru Granth down my throat, it's just something they all wear, bit like they're all called "Lion".

There's bog all cultural about wearing a cross. Quick look around the carriage of the 6.15 from King's Lynn and I can't see anyone looking like Lord and Lady Whiteadder. You're just doing it to make a point that your grumpy sky god is better than anyone else's grumpy sky god.

Oh and you're ugly as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek!

Shame on you Dracunculus! Don't you know that Christianity has the best sky god of all? (I bet he could kick your sky god's bum any day of the week and twice on Sundays!)

Holy fire will piss down from the skies and turn you to a tasty, cruncy, well done dragon steak! (better carry an umbrella next time with ya)

Dracunculus said...

I fear him not for my protection is in the love of the Invisible Pink Unicorn (Praise Be Her Holy Hooves) and in her sacred umbrella of dampness which I carry with me at all times.

(didn't the Pythons once do a skit where the existence of god was to be proved by two academics in a wrestling ring - the exisitence of god to be proved by tow falls, two submissions or a knock-out) :)