Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chung Hai Fat Choy

Got this spam today...

一個傳授鳳陽法術的契機---讓你自學自修即能馬上能施展法術,令周邊的人驚嘆連連!馬上對您另眼相看!

now does anyone have any idea if this scumbag is

a) Offering to extend the length of my generative member
b) Telling me what a good idea it would be to invest in Guangzhou No 7 Firework factory
c) Trying to get $25million out of China

Or a combination of the three. Spammers... such fuckwits they are now sending me spam in a language I have no hope of reading! THanks you Gmail for having such good filters.

Turns out (thanks to the nice chaps at Systran that I'm being offered to be trained in the "Fengyang magic arts"...


Teaches the Fengyang magic arts the turning point---Let you study independently studies independently namely can be able to display the magic arts immediately, makes the peripheral person to exclaim in surprise again and again! Regards with a special fondness immediately to you!


Thanks but I seem to be able to manage to make peripheral people exclaim in surprise quite well already.

No comments: