Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cough

The muslims are at it again and this time on my home turf. Mind you what I find really amusing (unlike this story (hat-tip to Frank Chalk) which had me spitting blood) is that this particular hijab wielding numpty does not even know what her own religion says on the subject of tobacco (hint - "nothing"). Take a wander around any major metropolitan centre in an islamic country and the blokes in the dishrag hats will be puffing away on the woodbines like it's going out of fashion. What with lack of ale, shagging and pretty much anything else that might possibly be fun there's precious little else left to do unless you have a fondness for camels.

And what about those nice fruity flavoured baccies that they make for the shisha pipes? I'm not even a smoker but during my sojurns in the middle east, Lebanon in particular, I rather enjoyed those with one of those minty teas they do - almost made up for the lack of decent beer and the Syrian army trying to shoot me (it's a long story - don't ask)

Mind you this could be a really good way for Tony's cronies to crack down on the binge drinking culture. Imagine the scene in a typical ghastly city centre pub on a friday night.

Chav: "Ere mate, give us three pints of snakebite and an absinthe and passion fruit alcopop for me bird"

Barman: "No kuffir I will not. Alcohol is haraam!"

[Exeunt with alarums and excursions and fisticuffs and the summoning of the rozzers]

No comments: