Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Teacher came teacher

I acually quite like some spam email I get. Gmail is very good at shoving it into a seperate bit bucket but I occasionally have a look at the ones that come in in foreign languages, Chinese and Korean ones particularly, whack them through a translation engine and then try to work out just what the fuck the scumbag is trying to flog me.

Take this for example...

Selects coverall entire Taiwan floor price set of 700 Yuan you in and so on any cheap also large bowl ultra value set of meal combination very to be also good oh the complete set meal so long as 700 Yuan ultra low prices! Ultra low price! Ultra low price! Teacher came teacher to have said you all have not bought


I think he's trying to sell me a lot of flooring that will cover the whole of Taiwan (that's 32,260 sq km so you get an awful lot of laminate for your 700 Yuan which is about eleven quid in real money) and he's going to throw in a big bowl of noodles as an incentive and sensei will give me a good ticking off if I don't buy at once.

Anyway about the bridge I have for sale...

No comments: