Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mad as a box of frogs



Meet the fourth in line to the Norwegian throne, this one "says she has psychic powers and can teach people to communicate with angels". Mad as a box of frogs; I blame it all on the inbreeding myself.

She says she realised as a child that she could read people's inner feelings, while her experiences with horses had helped her make contact with angels. "It was while I was taking care of the horses that I got in contact with the angels," she says.


You need to stop sniffing the hoof oil my dear.

Mind you madness does have its rewards...

Students at her centre, she says, will learn how to "create miracles" in their lives and harness the powers of their angels, which she describes as "forces that surround us and who are a resource and help in all aspects of our lives". A three-year programme at her centre costs 24,000 Norwegian crowns ($4,150; 3,000 euros; £2,000) per year.


One born every minute.

2 comments:

newhousenewjob said...

Is she the one they refer to as Princess Chav? I was in a Swedish restaurant near Baker Street this week, and a Norwegian guy suddenly stood up at the next table and made a speech about Norway - including an introduction to Princess Chav, who has quite a colourful past.

Very surreal experience, but the meatballs were tasty.

WGB x

Dracunculus said...

Don't know about that but she certainty would qualify. I'm wondering about this horse connection though. I was grooming my two yesterday and I didn't hear a peep from the angels. Maybe you have to use a special sort of angel summoning curry comb?

Swedish meatballs... yum :-)