Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sausage!

I think I've mentioned before that dragons like sausages. Well this dragon does at any rate; heaven is a sausage sandwich and a mug of tea.

So it was very rewarding to come across this lovely Soviet era Russian poster courtesy of my new friend and sparring partner Leah



"Demand Sausages Everywhere!"

Yay! Long live the revolution of the proletariat!

With a sense of irony normally missing from most Christians she'd attached to a post about the "Chinese eat babies" version of the old Jewish blood libel that's doing the rounds of the InterWeb at the moment and then goes on to talk about Peter Singer and zoophilia. Maybe there is hope after all.


(PS: The spell checker wanted to change "zoophilia" to "necrophilia" - reminds me of that old joke "I am into zoophilia, S&M and necrophilia. Am I flogging a dead horse?")

No comments: