Friday, August 10, 2007

Suspect

Madeleine McCann's parents have called on police to tell them about evidence that reportedly contradicts the belief that their daughter was abducted.
...
In a BBC interview, Mr McCann acknowledged that there appeared to be a shift in detectives' thinking running contrary to what he and his wife had always been told.

"I had a fairly strong belief that there was a lack of evidence, certainly initially, that there was no evidence of serious harm and I do not know of any specific evidence now that alters that. I think, as parents, if there is evidence then we need to know about it."


Last I looked it was not normal police procedure to discuss detailed evidence with a suspect.

That's why they're not telling you.

You know those people who are trying to get you to leave Portugal. I would if I were you; preferably to somewhere that Portugal doesn't have an extradition treaty with.

No comments: