Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wan Chai

So it's all going really well.... and then they take me to somewhere called Wan Chai.

Now I am no prude... in my time I have slept with pretty much anything that has a pulse, but where I went tonight was just, well too freaky for this little dragon. Sure the band was hot, the beer was cold, but there were just far too many ladies of a Phillipino extracton stood around on their own.

"I take it these are ladies of negotiable virtue" I ask my local friend who has brought me to this den of vice.

"No, just ladies out for a good time."

After a while one of said ladies was "invited" to it with us. Being the gweilo she foldled my leg first...

our eyes met

You know those veitnam wartime photos of refugees fleeing their villages being napalmed.

It was that look.

I necked my Heineken and left. On my way to the exitI was fondled and touched up a dozen times.

I want to go home.

No comments: