Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Taunting the fundies, British squaddy style

This is absolutely hilarious. Some dickwad of a fundy xtian "pastor" who runs a blog for some presidential candidate no-hoper made a very grumpy post about the "Cowardly British" and how uncristian we all were for pulling out of eye-rack.

Unfortunately for this chap it got picked up by the forumites at the British Army Rumour Service ("AARSE" to its friends) and a bunch of jolly squaddies weighed in to merrily extract the urine from the rabid god botherer and his friends in the most hilarious fashion, especially as the "Pastor" decided to invoke God, Jesus, The Archangel Michael and the spirit of Ronnie Reagan to cast out the British from his website.

The whole thing starts here but the real fun gets going around here.

I'm reading this still on the train and keep getting looked as as I burst into fits of giggles... here's an example.

“Lord Jesus Christ, I place myself at the foot of Your cross ans as me to cover me with Your Precious Blood….”


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m pretty sure that if Jesus is reading this, in between bidding for a batch of “no more nails” on EBay, I’m fairly sure he wouldn’t share his holy **** with you if you were one fire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way I assume you know about pprune.org ?
If not go there and read some of the ATC & Dumb passenger threads.

Dracunculus said...

Yep, I'm a regular reader of pprune :)