Thanks! She's a bit of a "hard luck" case that I'm a sucker for. She has had problems with Laminitis in the past and no-one would have her but I've looked after poorly paw ponies in the past so I think she will be OK here.
Anyway, she's cute and I had to physically detach Mrs Dracunculus from hugging her when we first met her so how could I not get her :)
Do We Need God or Religion to be Good?
-
Secularism and Moral Progress According to Pew Research, approximately half
the people on earth believe that we need…
The post Do We Need God or Religion...
For the UK media, the terrorists have already won
-
Guest post by Frank Fisher (@Frank_Fisher)
There is a unanimity in the media today, a striking consistency across the
papers and airwaves. Everywhere the...
The Jihadist
-
(*With apologies to Rupert Brooke*)
If I should die, think only this of me
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is forever ISIS. There shall be...
3 comments:
That is a fine pony. I still need to get a pic up of my girl. I'll do that tonight and post it.
Best on the new addition.
Mary-Leah
Thanks! She's a bit of a "hard luck" case that I'm a sucker for. She has had problems with Laminitis in the past and no-one would have her but I've looked after poorly paw ponies in the past so I think she will be OK here.
Anyway, she's cute and I had to physically detach Mrs Dracunculus from hugging her when we first met her so how could I not get her :)
softy...
Post a Comment